I attended a webinar online about a week ago where we were all discussing about Google Adsense and blogging.
There were many bloggers and professional webmasters like myself on there and many were trying to learn about blogging and Google Adsense.
Newbies were concerned about whether they should apply for Adsense ads on their new sites or not. I believe if you are not getting more than 500 views per day, then you should not apply for Google Adsense.
You will be disappointed with the results and you may get rid of Google Adsense for not making money at all.
Let me tell you a story, when I was in high school, I did a summer job as a pen handler for a small business company.
My boss told me to put his 1000 business flyers on car windshields and another 500 flyers by handing over to car dealer customers when they walk out.
I was the only person that he hired for the first time for his company, he opened that company the same time he hired me. So I did my job in 2 &1/2 hours and return back to my boss.
He told me, he got about 5 calls, 7 visits and 3 transactions in 2 &1/2 hours which was pretty decent for a first time business owner. I guess I can mention his business since it has been ages, his business was tinting car windows and selling car stereo equipments etc.
You can evaluate from this that you need to pay attention on how your website traffic is ranking. I personally have been using Ahrefs.com and Google Analytics for many years now.
Not only do they tell you how much traffic is coming to your site, they also provide on where and why people are coming to your website. It’s free to use(Analytics), so i don’t see any reason NOT use it.
Explore the tips and tricks to get your Adsense approved
On moving to this article, I have to suppose that you are getting good amount of traffic coming to your website.
As you know Google AdSense is an advertising program that allows you to place advertisement section on your website. There are many options for the type of ads you want to place on your site.
You can edit these ads so that they blend with your site and do not look odd. You can even modify the color of these ads.
When guests click these Google ads on your site, you earn a small quantity of money, often ranging from a few cents to a dollar or more per click. These small quantities can grow your income exponentially as the traffic increases.
First of all, you need to purchase a domain name, sign up for a web hosting subscription and set up a website.
Register an account with a free blogging or website platform where you have access to edit the HTML portion of your site, such as Blogger or WordPress.
Think about topics for your website but stick to same category for example on Tech Advices I am sticking on one category which is about technology and now technology can be about anything related to new technology like iPhone X, windows 10 etc.
Start with research and proper strategy
1. First of all, go to online tools that propose insight into Internet search trends, such as Google Trends, Pandia, Trendpedia and Microsoft adCenter. Type in a topic to strong-minded the topic’s general reputation on the Internet.
2. Drop down the topics for your website. Select a topic that is not forbidden by Google’s AdSense program policies.
Note: Google won’t approve your site for AdSense if it overlooks gambling, violence, drugs, contains adult content or hacking content, offers or “get paid to” program schemes or promotes other illegal activities.
FOLLOW THE WEBSITE GUIDELINES ABOVE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING YOUR ADSENSE IMPROVED
3. Write down articles related to your topics only. Place this article on your website, give over each page to a on its own article or blog post topic.
Note:This results in a targeted website, which helps the Google’s crawlers to decide what your webpage is all about. Targeted webpages can increase your AdSense achievements since Google will aim ads based on your website’s contents.
4. Add videos and images to your website to attract viewers and so that way your website contains something else as well as written content. But keep that in mind, don’t just have a video, google adsense will not pull up the content that matches your video.
5. You have to have a minimum of 300 article words. Though, a good content of about 1000 words is really appreciated.
6. Increase your daily traffic. More traffic means more Adsense earnings. As simple as that!
How to apply for Google Adsense
1. Now go to the Google AdSense website (Google Adsense) and click the “Sign up Now” button. Enter your website’s URL (e.g., www.example.com) in the space provided.
2.Fill in the details of your website and your e-mail id and choose any of the below options.
3. You will be asked to sign in to your Google Account to proceed further.
4. Fill in your website name again.
5. Type your legal full name in which you can accept cheque from Google AdSense in the “Payee” field box.
6. Enter a valid complete mailing address and a valid email address at which you want to receive latest announcement and notification about your AdSense application and account.
7. Pray and then Hit the “Submit Information” button and wait for Google to review your application.
FAQs AND CONCLUSION
Another question what newbies ask us that “Do i have to wait for a year to apply for google adsense?” Now, google does not mention anything about the 6 months to a year requirement anywhere.
However, one of the help topics mentions that publishers should wait for 6 months before they can apply or use Google adsense.
I don’t know which countries it falls under to tell you the truth. Only a few website can earn traffic before it reaches 6 months. So, google adsense is not going to bring any credits for them in the site without any traffic.
Six months requirement is applicable for certain countries like publishers from USA, Canada and most native English speaking countries can use adsense on their websites from day one. Google is not into discrimination.
This policy is applicable for certain countries. Google has been facing large volume of fraud activities from other countries besides USA & Canada especially from a large number of adsense publishers from countries that do not have good writing skills in English.
Therefore, they engage in illegal ways to monetize their online content.
That does not mean that there are no illegal clicks from USA or Canada. People who are native English speakers can actually write content in English and monetize the content in genuine ways rather than engaging in illegal clicks and get some quick money.
Unfortunately, they also lose their google adsense account.
So there are a lot of pros and cons for this matter. Always ask an experienced person especially when it comes to our beloved Google website.
They love you if you have unique content because they want a legit reader click for their clients.
If you still have any queries you can write to us or leave a comment.